If you have an infected, damaged, or misshapen tooth, we encourage you to consider receiving a dental crown. This customizable dental restoration can restore the strength, function, and appearance of your tooth, and Dr. Gary Shmurak will work with you to select the material that best fits your preferences and needs. For more information about our dental crowns in Chalfont, Pennsylvania, contact Apex Dental Care at 215-996-9968 and schedule a visit with our friendly dentist.
Your smile may benefit from a crown if a tooth is damaged or decayed to the point that a dental filling will not provide a successful restoration. Crowns can also be used for a number of other restorative and aesthetic purposes, including:
- To protect a tooth following root canal treatment
- To anchor and attach a dental bridge
- To cover and complete a dental implant
- To enhance the beauty of your smile
- To improve a misshapen tooth
- To strengthen a tooth that is fractured or weakened
- To support a large filling when little natural tooth structure remains
To find out whether a dental crown is right for you, we welcome you to contact our Chalfont, PA dental office today!