Tooth loss can significantly affect your ability to smile, speak, or chew normally, especially if you are missing multiple teeth in one area of your mouth. To address this issue, Dr. Gary Shmurak may recommend a dental bridge to span the gap in your mouth and provide a sturdy restoration for your smile. We invite you to contact Apex Dental Care at 215-996-9968 today and schedule an appointment with our dentist if you are interested in receiving a dental bridge in Chalfont, Pennsylvania.
Our dentist may recommend a dental bridge to improve your smile by:
- Restoring your ability to speak, eat, and chew as normal
- Alleviating excess stress on the bite
- Improving the shape and volume of your face
- Replacing an unwanted removable partial denture
- Preventing the remaining natural teeth from moving out of position
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
We will help you determine whether a custom dental bridge is the right choice for restoring your smile after tooth loss. For more information, please call or visit our Chalfont, PA office today.